Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Mathematician's Wish

Perhaps the biggest thing I wish I could do right now is create small posters for each of the MP standards and hang them around my room. What I want to do is break each one down into kid-friendly language so students can actually understand what they mean. This way, the students and I can refer to them before, during, or after each lesson and recap which, when, and how they were used.

Problem: I am completely clueless when it comes to things like this and I haven't the first clue of how or where to get something like this done. I am terrible at decorating or making things look nice (unless it's on a computer). When I actually do have materials, I try way too hard and end up epically failing anyway. I almost ruined my room with acrylic paint last week.

Lost cause? I have some small poster paper in my room that I'll try to use tomorrow and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment