Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Parent Teacher Conference 3-12-15

Next week Thursday is the next Parent-Teacher conference. I'm excited! It's been a long time since I've seen parents and we have covered so many different topics since then. The entire unit on negative and positive integers has flew by, as well as half of expressions and equations I.

I need to speak to many parents about the progress of their students, so I'm hoping that the turnout is high. Unfortunately as a teacher, everything that goes wrong is your fault. It feels like no one else is held responsible or accountable for anything but you. This leaves you very mentally and physically drained with the support of no one but perhaps your colleagues (whom are likely overwhelmed with their own struggles).

Considering that before no time, we'll be at the final stretch of the school year, it's crucial now to talk with parents and have everyone try their best before the end of the year. Hoping I get to see more parents than last time! I'm prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment