Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The VSC Math Time Bomb

The anxiousness of the process of students cashing in these tokens has seriously gotten to me. I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow. All I've come up with is:

A) I have 3/4 of the classes BEFORE lunch.
B) Perhaps I can bring up the reward page and give students about 2-3 minutes to discuss with their group what prizes they want. I'll remind them that if they have combinations such as 3 golds and 1 silver, they have to choose from silver prizes.
C) I'll record what each group wants on my clipboard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A) Fruit snacks/Bronze Mystery prize will be given out at the end of class
B) Silver prizes (Lunch with Mr. E will be Monday) and other silver prizes will be accounted for
C) Gold mystery prizes given at lunch Thursday.

Let's see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment