Friday, October 3, 2014

Going Once...Going Twice....Not Sold...

For some weird reason, VSC Math Gold and Silver pencils are NOT a popular choice for rewards! It's almost as if students don't care about the fact that they will be the only ones with these pencils (because nobody else has chosen them), nor the fact that they say something cool, nor the fact that there's only ONE way to get each pencil!

Shouldn't they feel empowered? Shouldn't they feel excited? In students' minds, getting a chance to play the Wii U is the ultimate prize. I don't have a degree in marketing, so I have to find a way to sell these other prizes. Literally NO group has chosen these pencils! I have been using them myself...I'm sure they feel under-appreciated.

In fact, the most popular prizes in VSC Math are:
Gold Tier - Wii U/SM3DW
Silver Tier - Lunch with Mr. E (Just naming the prize, I promise I'm not that vain...)
Bronze Tier - Fruit snacks (well, there's only one other prize in this tier to be fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment