Friday, October 3, 2014

Introducing: Mathletes, Homework Help, and Slideshow

A great deal of why I haven't exactly posted this week, is because I've been spending time putting up the new pages for the blog. The first new page is the slideshow, a place where you can view pics of our class, advisory, or Wii U Thursdays, or anything else related to my math class.

I've also started the Mathlete page, which will give students their own voice on the blog as they share their ideas and opinions about their current experiences with math as well as my class. Students have to redeem 4 gold tokens to be featured.

Lastly, I'm starting the homework help section today. I do not think that this section will be updated everyday. I simply do not have enough time, but I will try to make this as decent of a resource as possible for students to check out when they go home.

In any case, VSC Math has had a great week. Let's keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment