Thursday, October 9, 2014

Memoirs of the 7th Graders Pt. 2

Again, what a busy week! A few 7th graders came to my room earlier this week (and by earlier this week I mean yesterday) because they've taken notice of 6th graders playing Wii U. While I would love to have these students come up to play once a week, it wouldn't be fair as Wii U is a prize that 6th graders have to earn. In addition to this situation, it's hard because what about all of the other 7th graders that will inevitably hear about it?

 I'm glad they enjoy spending time with me even though I'm no longer their teacher. As I may have mentioned in an earlier post, I'm still bewildered that I made an impact on these kids. However, I don't think there's anything I can do in regards to having these 4 students play each week. Looks like it's a one time thing! I know video games are fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment